If you are surrounded by drama at school there are other ways to get rid of it and prevent it other than fighting.
- Let go of the rumors. Just let them go. Don’t listen to what other people say about you if you know it is not true. Let the ones most fooled by gossip to get to short end of the deal because you know they aren’t going far in life if they believe everything they hear.
- Don’t get involved. Don’t. If you get involved that just fuels the fire already started. They are more than likely wanting to see your reaction. Don’t give them the satisfaction.
- Ignore people who make fun of others. You don’t need that kind of negativity in your life. If you are involved with someone like that, then you will bring drama into your life. Being associated with them will come back on you.
- KEEP YOUR PRIVATE LIFE PRIVATE!! If you do this, no one would have a reason to start drama. If they do, again, you know it’s not true.
- Identify your friends. Know who are your real friends and who is not. If you have a friendship that you aren’t sure about, it’s probably not real. Don’t bring it on yourself.
- Accept other people. If you accept other people then you others will accept you. Therefore, no drama.
Don’t let drama ruin the fun of school. School can be fun if you stay out of it.