It’s election season, and there are a lot of candidates, however there are only a few good candidates. My favorite candidate is Carly Fiorina, and I figured I would just share her views with you.
- U.S. will be better off when women have equal opportunities.
- Supreme Court overstepped by legalizing same-sex marriage.
- I don't just Tweet about equal pay; I lead on pay standards.
- Women professionals are not treated the same as men.
- Marriage is between a man and a woman; but civil unions ok.
- No same-sex marriage; yes civil unions; repeal DADT.
- Proud conservative vote for Proposition 8.
- 1976: Worked with monogamous gay couples in college.
- Hired by AT&T after court ordered them to promote more women.
- Supports Amendment to prevent same sex marriage.
- Opposes Employment Non-Discrimination Act
- Rebuild 6th fleet instead of talking to Putin.
- No Iran nuke deal unless we can inspect.
- I know more world leaders than any candidate except Hillary.
- Our allies need specific help to defeat ISIS.
- I know the leaders of the Mideast; Obama & Hillary does not.
- Advised CIA on Russian affairs after 2007.
- I've accomplished something by traveling around the world.
- Lack of American leadership causes world trouble.
- No deal with Russia nor Iran on nuclear cooperation.
- Attended grade school in U.S., England, and Africa.
- In Africa, experienced being only white person in the room.
- 1977: Taught English to Italian businessmen in Bologna.
- Traveled extensively to learn international opportunities.
- Strong supporter of Second Amendment gun rights.
- Opposed 1994 assault weapon ban; opposes no-fly list gun ban.
- Assault weapon ban is arbitrary about which weapons qualify.
- No-fly list is mismanaged; don't bar gun sales based on it.
- Opposes restrictions on the right to bear arms.
- Rated AQ by the NRA, indicating a pro-gun rights voting record.
War and Peace
- Arm the Kurds and other allies in the Mideast.
- Ok to deal with Iran, but with anytime/anywhere inspections.
- Provide materiel to Jordan, & intel to Egypt, to fight ISIL.
- Break off Iran nuclear negotiations; keep sanctions.
- Impose crippling sanctions on Iran.
- Impose crippling sanctions against Iran.
- Impose sanctions on Iran: no refined petroleum imports.
- Two-state solution with Jerusalem as undivided capital.
- Opposes timetable for troop withdrawal from Afghanistan.
- Repeal ObamaCare; it's vast legislative overreach.
- Competitive insurance market instead of crony capitalism.
- Start with medical malpractice reform & more competition.
- Opposes government-run healthcare.
- Repeal any federal health care takeover.