To receive a good composition score, studying for the ACT is essential! Here are a few tips to take into consideration when preparing for the test:
- Buy or check out ACT study books that have practice test with tips explaining to you how to answer each question to your best ability.
- Use the entire time you are given for each section to go back and review your answers to be sure you didn’t answer the question wrong.
- Get inside the heads of the test makers by developing an understanding of the test maker's preference in answer choices to make a better educated guess on the harder problems.
- Learn the most frequently tested concepts such as, trigonometry, algebra, and geometry on the math section. If you don’t know one of the concepts, study and learn it!
- Pinpoint your weakness and attack them! Find out what you need to work on and address the issue!
- Do timed practice to check your pacing in order to develop a strategy.
- Memorize and familiarize the instructions for each test to save yourself time.