There’s been a lot of talk about the presidential election lately, and there are a lot of different candidates. Some candidates are more qualified than others, and some more talked about than others. Of course, the most talked about now is Donald Trump. There’s so much talk about him, and I just couldn’t help myself. Here I am giving this imbecile more attention, which is exactly what he needs. Not. Donald Trump has said some intelligent things. I mean, he’s a businessman; he had to go right somewhere. I’m not here to boast about him though; I’m here to expose you to some of the stupid things this man has said and let you decide how you feel about him.
- “I don’t think Ivanka would do that [pose for Playboy], although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”
- “I have a great relationship with the blacks. I’ve always had a great relationship with the blacks.”
- “The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.”
- “Angelina Jolie is sort of amazing because everyone thinks she’s like this great beauty. And I’m not saying she’s an unattractive woman, but she’s not a beauty, by any stretch of the imagination. I really understand beauty.”
- “John McCain is “not a war hero. … He is a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured, OK?”
- “My marriage, it seemed, was the only area of my life in which I was willing to accept something less than perfection.”
Personally, I think he is sexist, racist, and just a terrible person. However, I don’t personally know him so I can’t make the judgement on him personally. All I can say is, he seems to put his foot in his mouth a lot, and I don’t want him as president. These are just some of the things Trump has said that is uncalled for, but honestly you could write a book. I don’t know who I’m going to vote for yet, but I can tell you my vote will not be given to Trump.