Fun Facts About France
- The population of France is more 65.7 million people.
- France’s capital is Paris.
- 2.2 million people live in Paris.
- France has a democratic government.
- Most French people are Christians.
- Their currency is Euros.
Tourist Attractions in France
- Tourist attractions in Paris: Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Louvre, Montmartre, Arc de Triomphe, river Seine, etc.
- Tourist attractions in Versailles: castle of French Kings
- Tourist attractions in Cote d’Azur: beautiful turquoise seas and great beaches
- French Alps: great skiing and snowboarding