8 words and phrases we should still use
- Cat’s Pajamas- an excellent person or thing.
Ex: Man, my mom made me cookies! She sure is the Cat’s Pajamas!
- bees knees-- Awesome.
Ex: I think that it’s just the Bee’s Knees that you care about the environment.
- groovy- fashionable or enjoyable.
Ex: I love your haircut; it’s super Groovy.
- Stop dipping in my Kool-aid-- basically means, stay out of my business.
Ex: It has nothing to do with you, so stop dipping in my Kool-aid.
- Gazuntite- When someone sneezes, use this instead of saying "bless you."
Ex: Achoo! “Gazuntite man!” “thank you!”
- Do that! - Basically means that you’ve got it going on, or you look good.
Ex: Do that! Do that girl! Your outfit is flawless!
- L7 Weenie- Synonym for scaredy cat
Ex: He won’t hop over the fence because he’s an L7 Weenie!
- Funkadelic- awesome and funky at the same time.