- The average snowflake falls at 3.1 miles per hour.
- The largest snowman was 113 feet and 7 inches tall.
- Colorado holds the record for the largest snowfall in a single day. They received 76 inches of snow in 1921.
- The largest snowflake was 15 inches wide and 8 inches thick.
- All snowflakes have 6 sides.
- Russia, Canada, Mongolia, Finland, and Iceland are the top five coldest countries in the world.
- Around 12% of Earth’s land surface is covered in snow and ice.
The largest snowman was built 113 feet and 7 inches high